Predator - 26 Inch Fat Tire 48V 500W Electric Mountain Bike
Buy one 10% off
Buy two 10% off + an extea 17.5ah large battery $699 (range 65 miles)
10% discount automatically deducted at checkout
26" 4 Fat Tire
300 LBS Max Payload
Suitable for Rider‘s Height: 5'4'' - 6'2''
- 48V 500W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor. Peak output over 800W.
- Li-ion battery with key-lock and handle bar. Easy to take out.
- Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings.
- Front/Rear Tektro™ disc brake stops Predator at any time it needed.
- MOZO suspension front fork, with lock-out. Help you conquer the bumpiest road.
- Italian Selle Royal™ saddle filled with silicon gel. Comfortable and sport.
- Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, Predator will take you anywhere.
|The Bike Itself||Bell|
* You'll need to prepare an M5 Allen Key to finish the whole bike assembly.
|Model: Predator||Motor: 48V 500W Bafang™|
|Battery Type: Lithium-ion||Motor Peak Output: 800W|
|Battery Cell: Samsung||Weight Limit: 300 lbs Maximum|
|Battery Capacity: 48V 13Ah||Front Light: NO.|
|Range Per Charge:||High/Low Beam Switch: NO.|
|45 Miles / 13Ah||Pedal Assist: 5-9 levels|
|60 Miles / 17.5Ah (inquire us)||Throttle: Yes|
|Charging Time: 4 - 6 Hrs||Wheel Size: 26'' 4.0 Fat Tire|
|Display: Matrix LCD||Brake: Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Display Function:||Brake Brand: Tektro|
|PAS Level, Current Speed, Max Speed, Odometer, Trip||Weight: 60 lbs with battery|
|Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy||Shift: 7 Speed SHIMANO™|
|Saddle: SelleRoyal™ Gel||Crank Wheel: 48T|
|Chain: KMC™ Anti-Rust||Motor Efficiency: ≥80%|
Don't take our word for it
I ❤️❤️❤️ My bike have had it for 7 mos and we ride every weekend!
A joy to ride, feel like a kid again haha! Love a first site.
I’ve gotten so many positive comments everywhere from a stop sign, the beach and even a San Diego Cop took a picture and asked for details🤪 It hauls ass and I couldn’t be happier🙏🏻 I live in Downtown San Diego and can get to the beach in no time🤙🏻 It’s heavy at first but once you get used to it it’s easy and maneuverable. My local bike shop finished assembly and the owner said he’s never had so many people take pic’s🤓 Best purchase ever🤙🏻
My wife and I bought two cheetahs a little over a year ago. We have had so much fun on these bikes, we take them when we go camping and ride every day. I’m sure we have put close to 500 miles on them riding on dirt logging roads. The performance of the bikes has been great, I’m pretty big 6’-3” about 265lbs. And I can easily get 25 - 30 miles on a charge and the wife gets even better. Revi bikes customer service has been great, I had a couple issues with the chargers, when I emailed Rex about it he had me new chargers in the mail the next day. When charging the batteries you want to be plugged into the battery before you plug into the power source, very important. We would highly recommend these bikes. They have been great for us.